I just finished decorating my entry table for November.
MarySue will be flying home today with all my love and gratitude.
This may be my last entry (post) with her gone. So now would be a good time to send my love and thanksgiving to all of you.

Emily "gifted" this wreath to me. Thanks Em!



Jody!! "See you next July"? maybe, one post a week, or even one a month? I love you :) I miss you... Hope to see you soon... Love the Thanksgiving decor!
ReplyDelete3,
Linny
Ha!!! I knew this might be "short-lived"! It was fun while it lasted. I agree with Linny---maybe once a month? It was great seeing you Thurs---talk to you soon and LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
ReplyDeleteBig sister, Cindy
I'm decorated for Thanksgiving too. It was fun decorating with you. Call me, I need to help you post as you can read above your fans want it. ;)
ReplyDelete