Saturday, September 17, 2011

This Makes Me Happy

It's a good thing I still have my pretty flowers to look at and make me happy as today my sister leaves me to fly back home to Phoenix and that makes me sooooo sad! ThankYou sooo much for all you do and did for me these last three weeks. Just a glimpse of heaven I'm sure.

P.S. Just to let you know this is my first ever post on my own blog! My sister teacher wrote the direction down so maybe I can keep it up. Thanks Mary Sue


2 comments:

  1. You're an amazing gardner and cultivator of MANY things! Glad you two got to spend so much time together! She'll be calling me Jody for the next two weeks, and I'll love it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mom!! Keep it up! I'll help too! Love you loads! You too Aunt Sue!

    ReplyDelete